I am an Australian web designer and
SEO copywriter based in Laos
- Need a new website that really sells your business?
- SEO friendly website content, blog posts and marketing?
- Custom keyword analysis to help your Google ranking?
- Technical, specialist content written in your tone and style?
Hello, I'm Lani and I can help you with your digital communications
You don't need 12 different people to get your business up and streaking ahead online. You just need me.
I specialise in supportive, friendly service
This is my business so I work with you one on one. I don’t outsource. I’m right there with you in the trenches. I want what you want - your business success.
I bring the technical expertise plus a friendly, supportive approach. I answer every email. There are no dumb questions.
Just ask my clients, I have a 95% referral rate. My clients love my digital services so much, they tell their friends. (You guys rock).
From freelance food writing to web design & copywriting
I live in the beautiful little country of Laos, and I work with clients in both Asia and Australia.
When I left Australia 2 years ago, I was a freelance food writer. I visited farms, wineries, restaurants, and shared stories of people who produce our food and wine.
I also write about food, travel and tourism for businesses, publications and websites.
And I teach digital marketing through my weekly small business newsletter.
Visiting Laos? Check out my popular Laos food blog, Eat Drink Laos.
I have all kinds of communications experience
My communications experience spans almost 20 years (yes, I'm old).
I've got all kinds of complementary communications skills, including:
- A degree in Media Communications
- A Masters in Sustainability
- Graphic design skills in magazine production and advertising
- Web design skills in Wordpress, Squarespace and HTML
- Digital printing skills
- Australian federal government communications experience in a central agency
- Environmental consultancy communications in Vietnam
- Agriculture and climate change experience at a central Vietnamese government ministry
- Freelance feature writing for publications across Australia, Asia and the US
- Professional blogger for 8 years in 4 countries
All of that combined means I can write about just about any topic. My specialties are food, tourism, travel, agriculture, development, climate change, and small business.
I'm also flexible with diverse writing styles from small business to government and consultancies. I can write in your desired tone and style.
I can handle technical jargon. Better yet, I can rewrite your reports and policies so that they're readable, engaging and personable. Because everyone loves a conversation over a report.
Want to learn digital marketing for your business? Sign up to my weekly newsletter!